segunda-feira, 30 de maio de 2011

The rules

Volunteering is fun and rewarding, but it’s also a little more complicated than just showing up and having a good time. Here’s what I must do and be, in order to make the most of my volunteer work:

I gotta Be selfless. Selfless is the opposite of selfish. Don’t think about what I can do to help myself. Think about what can I do to help others.
 
I gotta Be well-trained. Know what am I doing as a volunteer. 
 
I gotta Be dependable. People will be relying on me, so I do not want to let them down.
 
I gotta Be enthusiastic.  I gotta have Always have a positive attitude and show others that I'me doing this because I WANT to.
 
I gotta Be open-minded.
 
I gotta Be cooperative.
 
I gotta Be understanding.
 
I gotta Be humble.
 
I gotta Be friendly.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário