terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

So far...

I'me a Portuguese 25 year old (almost 26), graduate girl (economics, wanting to go around the world as a volunteer. All I need is 10.000 Euros, to pay the fee (trips and acomodations) for 200 days volunteer program.
I just finished my Master, and I am working in a major Company here in Portugal.
But, I'm not happy with my life.
There are so many terrible things happening in the world, that I want to go out there and help other people, give hugs and smiles to the less lucky, and try to help them in some kind of way.

What do I need?
I will go on volunteering for 200 days, with a Non Governmental Agency, and it will cost me 10.000 euros.
I dont want any big donations, thats not the purpose of my trip.

I just want 1(one) euro from 10.000 persons, and that will pay the whole PEACE TRIP.
But, in order to that, I will need visitors to my site, and I will need them to donate me 1(one euro). It's as simple as that.

RIGHT NOW, I HAVE 2159€, GIVEN BY 2159 DIFFERENT PERSONS, WICH IS AMAZING.
SO, I'ME JUST LACKING  7841€.

PLEASE, HELP ME WITH YOUR (ONE) EURO, AND BRING OTHER FRIENDS TO HELP ME TOO! I WILL BE GRATEFULL FOR LIFE!

All I'm asking is for the kindness of 7.841 persons, who can give me 1 euro or 1 dollar to help me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário