domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

Who am I?

Hi, my name is RITA PINTO, I'm a 25 years old Portuguese girl.
 I'm a college graduate,  with a degree in Economics.

I just finished my Master, and I am working in a major Company here in Portugal.

But, I'm not happy with my life.
There are so many terrible things happening in the world, that I want to go out there and help other people, give hugs and smiles to the less lucky, and try to help them in some kind of way.

What do I need?
I will go on volunteering for 200 days, with a Non Governmental Agency, and it will cost me 10.000 euros.
I dont want any big donations, thats not the purpose of my trip.

I just want 1(one) euro from 10.000 persons, and that will pay the whole PEACE TRIP.
But, in order to that, I will need visitors to my site, and I will need them to donate me 1(one euro). It's as simple as that.

I suppose that  I will have the funds I need to do my volunteering peace trip.
So, the challenge is to spread the word, and have people visiting my site from around the world.
Thank you very very very much!!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário